A re-post from our Facebook page:
With Hoops taking his leave from the band, we are now seeking for
someone to fill the gap. Any interested parties may get in touch with us
via email, or through any of the band members and we can set up an
audition. Our new bassist may be asked to record on our upcoming
Prospective bassist will need:
- Chops and instrument skill (ability to play odd timings)
- Gig/recording experience
- OUTSTANDING stage presence (watch our live videos for a reference)
- Gig-worth gear, and a willingness to keep stage volumes low)
- Backing vocal skills (harmony singing)
- Willing to get a round in at the pub
- Transportation to rehearsals/gigs
- Able to rehearse twice a week
- Able to hit the road for out of town shows
- Over 18 years of age. NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- Look like you belong in a metal band
- Not be a drug-addled dickhead
- Able to pitch money for jam space rent every month
Audition process is being discussed, but expect to learn a couple of our own songs plus some of our favorite covers.
Please send us an email with a photo, videos of you playing, and a list of your top-five favorite albums.